Each Friday I try to provide a list of five posts or articles I have read during the week that I feel you would enjoy also. This week, the theme of a lot of what I have read seemed to be more upbeat than expected. Not with regard to the economy, but with regard to people’s personal situations. I hope you enjoy the posts and I encourage you to look for something positive that is occurring in your life.
- Bob at ChristianPF has some good news from Hobby Lobby
- Mike from The Thrifty Life lists 10 Reasons to Sound the Alarm – You’re in Trouble!
- MBHunter shares his experience and some things he learned helping a homeless person
- Over at Man vs Debt, Adam doesn’t understand couples that have separate finances (neither do I)
- and finanally, FrugalDad shares his 10 commandments for Frugal Living
I hope you enjoyed these posts. If you did, I hope you subscribed to a few of the RSS Feeds that were offered. Have a great weekend!